Bliss of being a new mother-----
When i first got my son in my hand i just looked at him and was amazed to see nature's magic.
As he started growing......I was amazed at every step on how important i am for this little person.
For the first time in life that I should stay fit and not fall sick only for my baby.
Whenever i used to fall sick before marriage I knew I have my parents to look after me.
After marriage, I sometimes wanted to get sick so that I could get my husband's time as he is always busy.
I never had this feeling before.
I was always self centric person, may be still.
I always wondered how people seamlessly handle their responsibility of being a mother.
Everyone says you will know what to do when the time comes.
Now am realizing.
When i first got my son in my hand i just looked at him and was amazed to see nature's magic.
As he started growing......I was amazed at every step on how important i am for this little person.
For the first time in life that I should stay fit and not fall sick only for my baby.
Whenever i used to fall sick before marriage I knew I have my parents to look after me.
After marriage, I sometimes wanted to get sick so that I could get my husband's time as he is always busy.
I was always self centric person, may be still.
I always wondered how people seamlessly handle their responsibility of being a mother.
Everyone says you will know what to do when the time comes.
Now am realizing.
No comments:
Post a Comment